180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines, and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time.
This is a key support role for the team. This is a unique role to help manage and prepare data, reports, allocations, and invoice information for our team of consultants. You will have exposure to our client’s telecom expenses and will coordinate the logistics of that information.
The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers. Communication with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sufficient on the job experience. Consistent, error-free work based on defined regulations and standards are key measures of job performance success. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error-free. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who is recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment that can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
We are looking for an accounting and administrative expert that is detailed oriented and good with numbers.
- New Account Processing and Coordination-organize and enter client invoice data to prepare the account for an audit
- Client Bill Downloads-download bills from our client’s telecom vendor online portals and organize them for analyst review
- Processing Case Findings for our billing-verify our documentation matches the vendor invoice for our client and prepare our internal billing documentation
- Entry of Client Data and Organization of Information-generate requested reports including data entry for our client’s wireless evaluations. This would include client specific allocation reports.
- Set up client accounts for online access and manage credentials in our database.
This position requires a steady even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work in repetitive routines. Complete a set of procedures and tasks. Technical/analytics focused work within established systems. Standards, and procedures
- Extensive experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Salesforce.com experience
- 1-year business online bill pay experience