180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
We are looking for a hunter and a closer. This is a team lead position and you will be responsible for coordinating the inside team to reach its goals. You will be responsible for making presentations to all scheduled appointments to close deals and make cold calls to supplement your calendar.
We work with business clients that spend at least $3,000 monthly in telecom expenses.
Our value proposition includes a performance-based, no risk opportunity, to add money to a client’s bottom line. It is an easy sell as it is a win-win offering for all parties involved(except the vendor that has been over-billing them).
- Ability to schedule appointments by phone and with social selling via LinkedIN.
- Present our value proposition and move the engagement to successful completion via Web Conference.
- Coordinate inside sales teams efforts and production to meet company sales goals.
- Effective follow up with prospects to move them to the next steps.
- Documented Cold Calling Experience by phone
- New account acquisition.
- Qualifying new leads by phone to ensure an adequate sales funnel exists to support operating plan sales goals
- Ability to achieve monthly and quarterly goals through accurate forecasting, by prioritizing call volume to generate sales volume.
- A High Energy and extremely organized individual will be most successful in this position.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience having worked for a telecom service provider in a sales capacity
- Business to Business Cold Calling Experience with social selling success.
- Experience targeting C-Level executives including CFOs, CIO’s and IT Managers.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Prospecting, Presentation, Negotiation, and Closing Skills
- Ability to proactively communicate, engage, and influence proper decision makers
- Ability to execute sales strategies, think clearly and overcome objections
- Strong personal accountability with track record for delivering on expectations/commitments with focus, perseverance, and tenacity
- Requires knowledge of and the ability to use computer software such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and Outlook)