180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
We are looking for an experienced Developer/Administrator that will manage our highly customized and complicated instance.
We have customized our organization to meet our unique and custom processes. We are looking for a skilled developer to translate that into Salesforce as a clean process with ease of use and efficiency. You will be responsible for optimizing our existing organization as well as developing additional features within our organization. You will manage all aspects of our organization and be our sole Salesforce expert.
- Develop a plan and execute by determining the best approach to code, develop, and implement to meet company objectives.
- Develop code that meets company expectations and objectives efficiently.
- Test and implement custom code as appropriate.
- Convert processes to flow where possible.
- Manage Salesforce instances on day-to-day basis as responsible System Administrator activities including data loader, and management, reports, dashboards,
- Oversee Salesforce administration, configuration, and data migration tasks
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on solutions related to Salesforce
- Work with product owners to identify solutions and understand when configuration, code, or 3rd party solutions are appropriate in Salesforce
- Achieve and maintain Salesforce certifications
- Collaborate with management for successful engagement and project completions
- 3+ years previous experience working with Salesforce and Developer 1 certified.
- Experience maintaining user roles and profiles, configuring validation rules, Apex, custom tables, flows, workflow rules, triggers, formula fields, creating objects.
- custom objects, setting permissions, and enabling field level security in Salesforce
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Microsoft Excel Connector, Demand Tools, etc.)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications & API
- Service Cloud experience with assignment rules, email-to-case, Notifications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work alternate schedule, overtime, nights, and weekends