180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
We are looking a skilled Telecom Account Manager to that has worked for a major telecom service provider and has an extensive background in managing medium to large national and international accounts.
This is a unique opportunity to take your knowledge of the telecom industry and how providers work and put that directly to use for our business clients.
We provide an outsourced expert management of all of a client’s telecom for all vendors.
You would be responsible for working on a team and managing the success of that team to provide a “white-glove” management service of our clients telecommunications across all types of services including but not limited to local, LD, data, VoIP, Wireless, and cloud services.
This position is a hands-on position and is ideal for an individual that has extensive experience in the industry working projects and Account Management but is ready for a change.
- Meet with clients as needed and at least once a quarter to discuss our performance (ROI), their projects and open items.
- Presentation and authorization of cost reduction opportunities for all assigned accounts.
- Execution and fulfillment of all assigned ticket requests and projects so we are adding value to our engagement with our clients.
- Oversight on ticket escalations for timely resolutions.
- Provide expert consultation and direction to clients looking to make changes to their services.
- Meet ticket time and cost reduction goals for each assigned client.
- Coordinate support team resources to meet daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance requirements.
- A High Energy and extremely organized individual will be most successful in this position.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience having worked for a telecom service provider in an Account Management capacity
- A minimum of 5 years Landline telecom experience
- Some wireless experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to proactively communicate, engage, and influence proper decision makers
- Strong personal accountability with track record for delivering on expectations/commitments with focus, perseverance, and tenacity
- Requires knowledge of and the ability to use computer software such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and Outlook)