180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
This job requires a patient and stable work style and consistency in dealing with repetitive routine. The job demands a cooperative, agreeable, and sympathetic listener who gets along with others and enjoys being helpful to them. A customer service, team-oriented focus is of utmost importance. The job requires attention to the details of work, handling then with better-than-average accuracy and with careful attention to the quality of the work. The focus is on working comfortably under close supervision within a stable, secure team. The pace of the job is steady and relatively unhurried, with an inclination to keep doing things the same way unless directed otherwise by a supervisor. When there is change in the structure of work or scope of responsibility, ample time will be provided to learn the new work thoroughly with opportunity for repetitive practice. If the job requires making decisions, such decisions will be made in close conference with the team and supervisors. When the job requires work to be completed under time pressures or in changing situations, management will provide close support and encouragement.
- Steady, unhurried pace
- Unchanging environment, with support and encouragement provided by management
- Customer service, team-oriented, willing to do what is expected
- Need not take risks
- Careful, very cautious decisions made within clear guidelines and with the full support of the team and management
- Will work harmoniously with the team throughout the whole work process
- Unassuming, agreeable, relaxed communication style
- Approachable and easy-going
- Will respect and seek direction from others
- If delegation is required, will follow up in a caring, non-threatening manner