180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
We are looking a skilled Telecom Account Manager to that has worked for a major telecom service provider and has an extensive background in managing medium to large national and international accounts.
This is a unique opportunity to take your knowledge of the telecom industry and how providers work and put that directly to use for our business clients.
We provide a cost reduction and review of all of our client’s telecom expenses for all service providers.
We manage all aspects of telecommunications across all types of services including but not limited to local, LD, data, VoIP, Wireless, and cloud services.
This position is a hands-on position and is ideal for an individual that has extensive experience in the industry working projects and Account Management but is ready for a change.
- Review and audit client’s telecom invoices for cost reduction and opportunities to optimize with client’s current service providers.
- Management of client’s telecom account teams and services.
- Provide expert consultation and direction to clients looking to reduce cost with their service providers.
- Identifying cost reduction opportunities for all client telecom services.
- Implement cost reduction, place orders, secure credits, refunds.
- Verify cost reductions and validate billings for client ongoing.
- Effective written and communication skills to document and communicate
- A High Energy and extremely organized individual will be most successful in this position.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years-experience having worked for a telecom service provider in an Account Management capacity
- A minimum of 5 years Landline telecom experience
- Some wireless experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to proactively communicate, engage, and influence proper decision makers
- Strong personal accountability with track record for delivering on expectations/commitments with focus, perseverance, and tenacity
- Requires knowledge of and the ability to use computer software such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and Outlook)